Monica Wysotski a Mohawk from Akwesasne introduces the 60’s scoop, in the wake of residential schools. Asking to meet with other First Nations people in Canada who share a similar experience with being taken from their homeland and raised in another culture and another identity. She would like to document on film with willing participants what the 60’s scoop share in common with the abuses and harms of residential schools and create a forum for healing.
Top Posts & Pages
- AIM Program
- AIM Adopt Indian Metis -Giving Children White Parents.
- The Kimelman Report. Quotes
- Saskatchewan -Class-action lawsuit filed on behalf of ‘60s Scoop’ children
- Klein Lyons 60's Scoop Lawsuit British Columbia
- Marlene's Story Poem
- CANADA: The 60s Scoop: The Repatriation Process
- AIM Program -60's Scoop
- ARENA - The Adoption Resource Exchange of North America
- Documentaries / Films / Videos