Monica Wysotski a Mohawk from Akwesasne introduces the 60’s scoop, in the wake of residential schools. Asking to meet with other First Nations people in Canada who share a similar experience with being taken from their homeland and raised in another culture and another identity. She would like to document on film with willing participants what the 60’s scoop share in common with the abuses and harms of residential schools and create a forum for healing.
Top Posts & Pages
- Indian and Metis Scoop 60's Scoop Class Action / Merchant Law
- THE SIXTIES SCOOP
- CANADA: The 60s Scoop: The Repatriation Process
- ARENA - The Adoption Resource Exchange of North America
- AIM Adopt Indian Metis -Giving Children White Parents.
- Documentaries / Films / Videos
- Red Road Documentary (Ocangu-sa )
- Letters of the 60's and 70's Scoop
- Saskatchewan -Class-action lawsuit filed on behalf of ‘60s Scoop’ children