Monica Wysotski a Mohawk from Akwesasne introduces the 60’s scoop, in the wake of residential schools. Asking to meet with other First Nations people in Canada who share a similar experience with being taken from their homeland and raised in another culture and another identity. She would like to document on film with willing participants what the 60’s scoop share in common with the abuses and harms of residential schools and create a forum for healing.
Top Posts & Pages
- The 60's Scoop - “Do you know what the 60 scoop means? “
- Marlene's Story Poem
- The Kimelman Report. Quotes
- Saskatchewan -Class-action lawsuit filed on behalf of ‘60s Scoop’ children
- CANADA: The 60s Scoop: The Repatriation Process
- AIM Adopt Indian Metis -Giving Children White Parents.
- AIM Program
- Treaty Card Questions and Answers
- 60's Scoop Lawsuit British Columbia
- Coleen Rajotte / Confronting The Past